Saturday, July 08, 2006

this blog is getting a major upgrade!













it's been a long day at work, from 9am to now...midnight, just getting home. i suppose thats what happens when the wife leaves town...i just stay at work. but i can't stop smiling because my NEW CAMERA arrived today!


ladies + germs, this site is getting an upgrade! courtesy of a few very generous + lovely people (my parents) who pitched in, in my hands holds one, very nice father's day present.

this is one of the very first photos i took. in fact, there was no trick photography here. this is me smiling into the bathroom mirror with my new little baby. ah, now i have to wait a week to test it on my other new baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Joey! Can't wait to see what great pics that you come up with with that state of the art camera! Happy 1st mother's day and fathers day.Love you both so much.

Anonymous said...

Joey, you are almost as cute as Jasper in this photo:) Thanks for making such a great blog; I love watching Jasper grow up. We miss you and hope to cross each others paths sometime soon.
Love, Kim, Dave, Rain and Finn

Anonymous said...

Your camera must be broken. You look like hell.