Thursday, July 13, 2006

off to my brother's wedding

it's 5:30 in the morning. i've been up all night at work. that's how busy we are at the moment. it's good to be this busy when you own your own company. i've been so busy, the time away from my wife and son went super fast! (i'm still getting accustomed to saying "my son")

in 2 hours, maybe enough time for a shower, shave, + shit (as we used to say in architecture school), i'm off to the airport to catch a flight bound for Philly. hence, this blog will be quiet until tuesday.

now now, why the long face? you haven't seen a pict of jasper in over a week? you can wait a few more days...he he.

then, upon my return, prepare yourself for another round of beautiful wedding photos! woo whooo! this time with my new camera!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure your pants are too tight. You sound like a little girl.