Thursday, May 04, 2006

if i only had my camera

jasper had an impromptu doc appointment yesterday since he was spitting up after each feeding for the past few days. so we took him to get checked out just to be sure.

however, i made a crucial mistake. as he was placed on the scale to be measured, he was stripped naked (to accurately weigh babies), + jasper felt quite liberated. in a daring move, he decided to take aim at the nurse with his urine. my mistake was not my inability to cover his genitalia…but the fact that I should have had my trusty camera with me! i left it at home. my sincere apologies as it surely would have been a crowd pleaser.

the good news is that he's completely alright + in fact, gained 10 ounces in 8 days. i also learned the subtle nuance to determine the difference between “spit up” + “throw up” (its consistence is the determining factor).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joey, you are going to need that cup sooner than you think.