Sunday, October 14, 2007

Father Niall O'Leary

i feel very fortunate to have Father Niall in my life. as the owner of a kind heart, common sense wisdom, and the sense of humor from someone actually straight from County Cork Ireland, he brings a smile to my face each time i see him. today, he came close to giving away his lemonade to jasper.
a few years ago before jasper, i would attend his james joyce seminars every monday night. these lessons taken from those talks about joyce, who actually despised the Catholic Church, gave me a renewed sense of my faith. Father Niall's genius could only do that for me. i've taken some risks here by showing him without his collar on...as some might label him as a renegade priest...i just call him a great soul.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness... you are HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

i need to see dispensations. please provide. i dont beleive he is real.

signed,

frank a nator