Wednesday, February 28, 2007

to cut or not to cut?


we sat around the table and had a frank, pardon the pun, discussion with jasper about getting his first haircut. uncle frank suggest to play a game he calls "haircut roulette", in which the customer, or victim, has his hair cut at a different barber each time. never visiting the same barber twice, one can experience the adrenline rush and the thrill of a nicely trimmed hairdo or a horrible accident...both just a snip away.

jasper liked this idea, but his mother nixed it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am getting such a kick out of Jasper's expression on his face. I would love to know what he is thinking having these these two smiling strange people looking at me.

Anonymous said...

i miss him so much already. :(

titi jess

Anonymous said...

I am in withdrawal right now. I need some new pictures.... now.... please.